• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Green Lantern 76 (part two)

23 posts in this topic

8.0...but stress marks/crease near "15" is some concern...

yeah i condiered putting 8.0 but i just though the cover looks like it has great color and gloss- the back cover looks very white and clean and the books overall appearance is very tight--can't argue with calling it an 8.0--I wonder if the gloss and color is newsstand quality? that might make an arguement for an 8.5!

8.0...but stress marks/crease near "15" is some concern...

Nothing a little green marker couldn't take care of 27_laughing.gifstooges.gif Actually the spine crease that bothers me is the one dead center, as you can see it on both sides of the book 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

8.0 btw sumo.gif

I wonder what ever happened to David Peterson. Where is he today. He was so famous back then being on the back of the comic.

I hear "David" is pimping his old comics he kept in tomato boxes on internet message boards just like this one!

shocked.gif

7.5 to 8.0

Nice copy...are you going to send it in?

I doubt it. I have never slabbed a book and I probably won't start with this one unless I intend to sell it...which won't be anytime soon. thumbsup2.gif

I wonder what ever happened to David Peterson. Where is he today. He was so famous back then being on the back of the comic.

Sadly, David was struck by a car and crippled for life while riding the very bike he earned by selling seeds...

I hear "David" is pimping his old comics he kept in tomato boxes on internet message boards just like this one!

shocked.gif

Actually, he saved up and got the guitar:

web page

David%20Peterson%20sang%20many%20great%20songs.jpg

I doubt it. I have never slabbed a book and I probably won't start with this one unless I intend to sell it...which won't be anytime soon. thumbsup2.gif

Very cool. I would eventually like to collect the GL/GA Adams run in mid-to-high grade. That's a sweet #76... I wish all the VF books I bought on ebay looked that nice. Come to think of it, I wish some of the "NM" books I bought on ebay looked that nice! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif