• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

He's baaaaacccckkk....and singing the same old song !

21 posts in this topic

let the kraziness begin makepoint.gif

Looks like a good reason to stay away from the new forum. foreheadslap.gif

I wouldn't be suprised if he didn't stay there long ether. He obviously didn't learn anything from his short time on these boards.

I would love to share it, only its got several profanities. And while I'm at it, I just got a second similiar e-mail from him. What is the rule for this sort of thing?

Report abusive emails to the board moderators. You never know, they might ban him. thumbsup2.gif

I would love to share it, only its got several profanities. And while I'm at it, I just got a second similiar e-mail from him. What is the rule for this sort of thing?

Report abusive emails to the board moderators. You never know, they might ban him. thumbsup2.gif

I probably will. I suppose he got my email address throught the new CAF board. I'll be in contact with Bill Cox.

Hey guys,

Does anybody know anything that can be done about general internet harassment (e-mails, etc.). If you don't want to post here, just PM me.

I've got a couple of recommendations so far as to what to do, but if anybody else knows anything, let me know.

you can always contact/file a complaint to his ISP. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Some ISP's are surprisingly responsive to these types of complaints. Unfortunately others are not responsive at all. It's worth a shot.