• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Cap 100

15 posts in this topic

Here it is. There is some spine wear, a light vertical crease through the price box (goes through the "12" and up into the green area), and a light 2" crease through Cap's leg. The back has a 1/2" and a 1/6" tear on the right edge, as well as a 1/2" tear and a 1/6" tear on the top edge (can't be seen from the scan). Thanks!

cap100.jpg

cap100bk.jpg

There is some spine wear, a light vertical crease through the price box (goes through the "12" and up into the green area), and a light 2" crease through Cap's leg. The back has a 1/2" and a 1/6" tear on the right edge, as well as a 1/2" tear and a 1/6" tear on the top edge (can't be seen from the scan).

Nevertheless, it presents itself very well 893applaud-thumb.gif page color? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

There is some spine wear, a light vertical crease through the price box (goes through the "12" and up into the green area), and a light 2" crease through Cap's leg. The back has a 1/2" and a 1/6" tear on the right edge, as well as a 1/2" tear and a 1/6" tear on the top edge (can't be seen from the scan).

Nevertheless, it presents itself very well 893applaud-thumb.gif page color? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yep, it's from Kenny. He didn't really specify the grade, so I am just trying to nail down what shape it's in exactly.

As for PQ, I am no expert, but I would say CR/OW. Maybe OW.

The 2" crease that runs through the Cap's leg happens to be in the center of the book and would make me warry about a possible crease up the full center, the rest just not breaking color. 4.0

If this is not the case 5.5 to 6.0

The 2" crease that runs through the Cap's leg happens to be in the center of the book and would make me warry about a possible crease up the full center, the rest just not breaking color.

I said it's a 2" crease. That's what it is. confused-smiley-013.gif