• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM 129

27 posts in this topic

I have been informed by a few board members that my assessment of this one was overly optimistic, so I humbly seek your opinions! I didn't have time to scan the back...it is very clean with no major creases, but has a couple of 1/4" edge tears. Pages are OW/W, nice cover gloss.

ASM129.jpg

I have been informed by a few board members that my assessment of this one was overly optimistic, so I humbly seek your opinions! I didn't have time to scan the back...it is very clean with no major creases, but has a couple of 1/4" edge tears. Pages are OW/W, nice cover gloss

1063057-ASM129.jpg

Sorry, but I consider those major creases... sorry.gif

1063057-ASM129.jpg.33e2158a071acdd9f14bda7f62622eb7.jpg

Uh, Jayman...thanks for your reply and creative "crease highlighting".

BUT...if you'll re-read my quote, you'll see that I am referring to the BACK when I say there are no major creases! smirk.gif

Guess I read your post the wrong way! flowerred.gif

Good luck with the auction! thumbsup2.gif

Yes, but are they "significant"? 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

I have been informed by a few board members that my assessment of this one was overly optimistic, so I humbly seek your opinions! I didn't have time to scan the back...it is very clean with no major creases, but has a couple of 1/4" edge tears. Pages are OW/W, nice cover gloss

1063057-ASM129.jpg

Sorry, but I consider those major creases... sorry.gif