• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA Alphabet Soup

535 posts in this topic

Well, I just tuned in at this late stage of the game, and tried (to no avail) to fill in the last few blanks. That's the only problem with this contest, that you need to be logged in in real time which isn't always possible. But heck, this has been fun, Scrooge! And if nothing else, it's certainly jumpstarted my post count this week.... 27_laughing.gif

Well, I just tuned in at this late stage of the game, and tried (to no avail) to fill in the last few blanks. That's the only problem with this contest, that you need to be logged in in real time which isn't always possible. But heck, this has been fun, Scrooge! And if nothing else, it's certainly jumpstarted my post count this week.... 27_laughing.gif

I am working on making another one. I am aware of the problem you mention. If anyone wants to avoid that, please send me a PM and I can send you a copy of the jpeg file to your email address (make sure you provide me with that in your PM). Consider it homework.

New puzzle -

Toughies - B, D, R

Gimmes - C, J, N, W, Y

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Sounds like an easy one - The letter no longer necessarily start the title - Enjoy -

1064595-Alphabet3.jpg

Note - Not all letters here but the image is "tighter".

1064595-Alphabet3.jpg.06677fc6167d003359af855003a9d418.jpg

Yes and Yes -

B = Uncle Charlie's Fables # 1 - Nice Play Meta

K = Turok # 5 - I had put this one in for tth2 to even get a shot at finding one

U = Uncle $crooge - Good eye FD - Taken from U$ # 13 - Castle of coins cloud9.gif

Since Scrooge has been really nice for setting these up here is one for him to join in on:

s1.jpgc6.jpg]r1.jpg[o1.jpgo2.jpgg1.jpge1.jpg

Oh yeah, none of these start the title of a comic.

frustrated.gif Didn't I tell you the O's are the toughest to crack Christo_pull_hair.gif Thank you for the puzzle. I'm getting on it now.

Since Scrooge has been really nice for setting these up here is one for him to join in on:

s1.jpgc6.jpg]r1.jpg[o1.jpgo2.jpgg1.jpge1.jpg

Oh yeah, none of these start the title of a comic.

frustrated.gif Didn't I tell you the O's are the toughest to crack Christo_pull_hair.gif Thank you for the puzzle. I'm getting on it now.

You shouldn't have picked a name with so many o's then. makepoint.gifgrin.gif