• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA Alphabet Soup

535 posts in this topic

Cool idea, Scrooge, and a lot of fun, even if I can't identify any of them! sorry.gif I'm impressed by how good everyone is IDing them.

Glad you're enjoying it. I was reflecting earlier and wondering if we could even play this game with Moderns? I don't know, the covers don't strike me as much as GA covers.

And yes I concur, 143 has been knocking these out of the ballpark in 2 seconds flat. 893whatthe.gif Impressive.

Has anyone identified all the Ds yet?

Nope, still that 3rd guy left unindentified from a major publisher not known AT ALL for their funny animals.

I was reflecting earlier and wondering if we could even play this game with Moderns?

It'd have to be done almost exclusively with esoteric titles and publishers, because any of the mainstream titles would be nailed in 0.1 seconds.

Cool idea, Scrooge, and a lot of fun, even if I can't identify any of them! sorry.gif I'm impressed by how good everyone is IDing them.

Glad you're enjoying it. I was reflecting earlier and wondering if we could even play this game with Moderns? I don't know, the covers don't strike me as much as GA covers.

And yes I concur, 143 has been knocking these out of the ballpark in 2 seconds flat. 893whatthe.gif Impressive.

Has anyone identified all the Ds yet?

Nope, still that 3rd guy left unindentified from a major publisher not known AT ALL for their funny animals.

DC? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Let me try something different here. It might fly or it might die. We'll see.

Try and identify which three comics these letters come from. An easy game. I have 2 easy lettering style in the following three and one less obvious - All Bs -

1063131-B1.jpg

1063131-B2.jpg

1063131-B3.jpg

without reading the thread

blackhawk...boy...battle ??