• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post here if you're coming to WonderCon forum dinner Feb. 11, 2006

72 posts in this topic

We have some still pics.

Bring 'em with you. stooges.gif

Excellent!!!

One of my writing committees scheduled their meeting over that weekend, and I cannot go AWOL! frustrated.gifChristo_pull_hair.gif

So although I had hoped and planned to be at WonderCon this year, it ain't meant to be..... frown.gif

I'll hopefully see some of you at SD or Chicago! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

One of my writing committees scheduled their meeting over that weekend, and I cannot go AWOL! frustrated.gifChristo_pull_hair.gif

So although I had hoped and planned to be at WonderCon this year, it ain't meant to be..... frown.gif

boo.gif

boo.gif

Well, I've also got a committee that decided to meet on SUPERBOWL SUNDAY!!!! I told them that if they do that again next year, I will have to quit my job..... foreheadslap.gif

boo.gif

Well, I've also got a committee that decided to meet on SUPERBOWL SUNDAY!!!! I told them that if they do that again next year, I will have to quit my job..... foreheadslap.gif

Next year? 893whatthe.gif I'd have given the ultimatum for THIS year. 893censored-thumb.gif

Superbowl Sunday is sacred. sumo.gif

Hi Scott,

Could you start a list on your first post, and this year if I'm not too tired I will try Californian Wine as long as it's Merlot acclaim.gif

hi.gif Hi Fred.

Scott -- It'll be just me for Friday and/or Saturday. Melissa's got other plans.

boo.gif

Next year? 893whatthe.gif I'd have given the ultimatum for THIS year. 893censored-thumb.gif

Superbowl Sunday is sacred. sumo.gif

Yes it is. I am not a happy member of the proletariat at the moment... First they screw up the Super Bowl and then WonderCon on top of it! mad.gif

OK, here is the headcount thus far:

FFB

Elizabeth

jbud73

jimm94

Paris Fred

Marc (House of Comics) (possibly +1)

CW

CW's employee

garthgantu

Kevin Boyd

Flying Donut