• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post here if you're coming to WonderCon forum dinner Feb. 11, 2006

72 posts in this topic

Updated list:

------------------------------------------------

FFB

Elizabeth

jbud73

jimm94

Paris Fred

Marc (House of Comics) (possibly +1)

CW

CW's employee

garthgantu

Kevin Boyd

Flying Donut

Mrs. Flying Donut

Gemma

Jeffreykli

divad

sborock

thecollector

Updated list:

FFB

Elizabeth

jbud73

jimm94

Paris Fred

CW

CW's employee

garthgantu

Kevin Boyd

Flying Donut

Mrs. Flying Donut

Gemma

Jeffreykli

divad

sborock

thecollector

893whatthe.gif What no Supa?! No Pov?! 893whatthe.gif

Updated list:

FFB

Elizabeth

jbud73

jimm94

Paris Fred

CW

CW's employee

garthgantu

Kevin Boyd

Flying Donut

Mrs. Flying Donut

Gemma

Jeffreykli

divad

sborock

thecollector

Shin Kao

CGC is always there. Everyone should feel free to talk about what they want, but if anyone is showing up just to make a scene (like I did the first year when I got drunk and ripped into Borock about Wizard First) you might want to stay home. blush.gifsorry.gif It's always a better night and more fun for all if we can keep things upbeat, and frankly, I am tired as can be about all the negativity around here lately.

I think I can comport myself in a reasonably seemly fashion. Just wanted to know what to expect wink.gif

Sorry you're tired and fed up, Scott - maybe a weekend to Mendocino would help flowerred.gif

See you at the show and at dinner!

You can put Beth down for sure. Also there are some other locals that I'll PM and see if we can get them. I know Wormboy said he wanted to come.

Marc

Good deal, Marc. Let me know about any others as soon as possible. I'm looking forward to it!

Updated list:

FFB

Elizabeth

jbud73

jimm94

Paris Fred

Marc (House of Comics)

Beth (House of Comics)

CW

CW's employee

garthgantu

Kevin Boyd

Flying Donut

Mrs. Flying Donut

Gemma

Jeffreykli

divad

sborock

thecollector

Shin Kao

Updated list:

FFB

Elizabeth

jbud73

jimm94

Paris Fred

Marc (House of Comics)

Beth (House of Comics)

CW

CW's employee

garthgantu

Kevin Boyd

Flying Donut

Mrs. Flying Donut

Gemma

Jeffreykli

divad

sborock

thecollector

Shin Kao

povertyrow

hi.gif

Good deal, Marc. Let me know about any others as soon as possible. I'm looking forward to it!

Scott,

I knew I didn't have to worry about Pov and Supa but did PM five people today: Batman_Fan, Wormboy, Nexus, Seank, and Paperheart. I know that over the past year I've noticed one or two others that were Bay Area forum members but I can't remember who they are. Anyone?

Of the five I've PM'd, Batman_Fan will unfortunately not be able to attend the show until Sunday. Wormboy told us in October he would come to the dinner. Nexus will be set up at the show--hopefully Felix is free for dinner too. Seank--sometimes he'll go weeks without visiting the boards so I hope he sees my PM. I sort of assume Paperheart will be coming to the dinner.

Cheers,

Marc

Scott,

I knew I didn't have to worry about Pov and Supa but did PM five people today: Batman_Fan, Wormboy, Nexus, Seank, and Paperheart. I know that over the past year I've noticed one or two others that were Bay Area forum members but I can't remember who they are. Anyone?

Of the five I've PM'd, Batman_Fan will unfortunately not be able to attend the show until Sunday. Wormboy told us in October he would come to the dinner. Nexus will be set up at the show--hopefully Felix is free for dinner too. Seank--sometimes he'll go weeks without visiting the boards so I hope he sees my PM. I sort of assume Paperheart will be coming to the dinner.

Cheers,

Marc

Thanks for the info, Marc. I'm reserving a few extra spots beyond the 25 that I'm planning for just in case we have a lot of people letting me know at the last minute.

I did this wine label for a client (and for the holiday) but I found the wrong characters for Chinese New Year (or Gung Hay Fat Choi, etc.) so I ended up redoing this with a new character set. (which I don't have on hand right now...)

It may not be wrong, but it's probably the Simplified version.

Because it already says Year of the Dog on the label, I also frequently put their Family Character Symbol in place of the Happy New Year on the right if they're Asian.

doggie_label_2006.jpg