• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wacky Prices $

25 posts in this topic

Eric Roberts would want to know about these. I sent out an email to him on the Cap 'N Crud. He probably knows anyway.

Wow, he wasn't even close to the winning bid on the Jail-O auction...not something you see very often.

Apparently it isn't on his wanted list. The Cap 'N Crud is. He might have decided he could buy only two, if one went much lower than the other. So, put a smaller bid(that's a relative term here) on Jail-O and wait to bid on Cap 'N Crud. Hasn't bid on that one yet.

The thing that is weird is that if you look at the winners feedback and past wins you see a bunch of stuff for like $6 - $10, a nintendo system for $280 and one win from the Topps Vault for $600 or so. I have seen stranger but when you have to come up with $34000 things get a little sticky.

How many of the top bidders are going to get fake second chance offers is the key question...=)

The thing that is weird is that if you look at the winners feedback and past wins you see a bunch of stuff for like $6 - $10, a nintendo system for $280 and one win from the Topps Vault for $600 or so. I have seen stranger but when you have to come up with $34000 things get a little sticky.

How many of the top bidders are going to get fake second chance offers is the key question...=)

I agree. I would be pretty nervous at this point if it was a piece I had sold.