• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Las Vegas Comic Con Sponsored by CGC

18 posts in this topic

Did anyone know about this?

Las Vegas Comic Con Sponsored by CGC

Posted by CGC at 4/29/03 12:04:26 PM

Las Vegas Comic-Con launches the event that Las Vegas has been waiting for!

Attendees visiting the Las Vegas Comic-Con can expect to be entertained by a bold and colorful gathering of artists, writers, creators, publishers and dealers along with celebrity guest appearances and an exceptional, interactive gaming section.

We need more big conventions here on the west coast.

What!? You're kidding! You get San Diego, the best show out there. Neil Gaiman! He doesn't come to the East Coast! Eduardo Risso? Nope! Only show he does is SD. Will Eisner!

You get all the best guests!

Chris

Las Vegas sounds interesting.

How about this tasty little item that was added to the CGC events calendar just yesterday:

November 7 - 9

Paradise Comics Toronto Comicon

Queen Elizabeth Building at Exhibition Place

Toronto, Ontario Canada

I'll have a link to the website as soon as we get the convention information added!

Kev

CGC should time this with the AVN awards to make for a more interesting crowd milling about the tables.

They should also look into slabbing some of those "advertising flyers" handed out by every illegal alien, littering the crowded streets.

Friday meeting of CGC Forum members at the Crazy Horse, then followed by Saturday outing to the Bunny Ranch (Is that close by?)...I can see it now...

...and the most interesting use of a CGC graded Ultimate Spider-Man 1 goes to...

...best actress nominee Taylor St. Clare in the "Bawdy Adventures of Young Darth Diesel"!

Kev

shocked.gifhttp://www.nvbrothels.com/ shocked.gif

The AVN Awards are the same time as the International Consumer Electronics Show. I've always wanted to go out for that weekend.

Yep, same thing every year. So..I've heard from some co-workers who have gone down the last few years! blush.gif

Las Vegas sounds interesting.

How about this tasty little item that was added to the CGC events calendar just yesterday:

November 7 - 9

Paradise Comics Toronto Comicon

Queen Elizabeth Building at Exhibition Place

Toronto, Ontario Canada

I'll have a link to the website as soon as we get the convention information added!

Kev

Any cons in Toronto Sooner?