• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Accepting Signature Series submissions for the New York Comic-con

11 posts in this topic

To my knowledge everybody will be signing. But anybody on the artist alley list should be signing. I also know John Romita Sr. is signing, along with neal adams, Brad Metzler, Mcfarlane is signing but it is extremely limited so I can't make any promises for him. Jim Lee should be signing. Some of the others I am not sure about though but I hope everybody will have a scheduled time and place to sign.

To my knowledge everybody will be signing. But anybody on the artist alley list should be signing. I also know John Romita Sr. is signing, along with neal adams, Brad Metzler, Mcfarlane is signing but it is extremely limited so I can't make any promises for him. Jim Lee should be signing. Some of the others I am not sure about though but I hope everybody will have a scheduled time and place to sign.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

is there anyone specific you plan on visiting? i'd hate to make you run all over the place out of the goodness of your heart witnessing signings

When he says he is going to be running all over the place...understatement. He makes the Flash look slow, in fact I think Kris was in the latest Infinite Crisis issue taking Superboy into the Speed Force, check your issue again!

I work with Kris and see him in action, he takes it as serious as anyone and if he can't get a SS for you...no one can!