• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Absurd Foreign FF #1 on Ebay

40 posts in this topic

yet another EBAY scam artist!!

How so? Was there really a Mexican version of FF1 or is this some later reprint?

It doesn't look like a scam.

If the Mexican edition exists (as noted on the CGC label) then it is very clearly stated in the auction.

I don't see any deception here. confused-smiley-013.gif

Crazy BIN yes, scam no.

I also like the Mexican version of this FF#1. I own a Mexican Amazing Spider-man #1, purchased it about 13 years ago, in mid grade. It is from 1963, the cover is a little wider then it's USA conterpart. It has the same interiors. I also own a Superman #76 Mexiacn version. Same book again, same year, but the cover is painted, but the eact same cover otherwise.I would pay in the high 1k range for the FF #1 now on ebay. I was told by Gary Carter years ago that the foreign books are worth about 10% of the Americans, and maybe up to 20-25% for key issues.

I own a Mexican Amazing Spider-man #1, purchased it about 13 years ago, in mid grade. It is from 1963, the cover is a little wider then it's USA conterpart. It has the same interiors.

Wild. I'm sure everyone would love to see it if you can post an image. thumbsup2.gif

I also own a Superman #76 Mexiacn version. Same book again, same year, but the cover is painted, but the eact same cover otherwise.

Wow, nice find. That issue is one of my favorite early-50's DC books. If you are able to get a scan of the cover, I'd love to see it.

No Scanner. And I am somewhat computer illiterate on how to do a post with a image even if I had one. If you want, I can fed ex you a full color photo copy. You could post it if you like.--Joe Serpico

Very kind of you, but no need to waste the money. Just use simple snail mail and I will be happy to scan and post.