• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saw Jim Lee comic shopping in S Diego

15 posts in this topic

He was searching the back issue bin for some older Batman issues.

I've enjoyed his current Batman run. Anybody have any word on if he'll move on to another DC character post Batman?

He was searching the back issue bin for some older Batman issues.

I've enjoyed his current Batman run. Anybody have any word on if he'll move on to another DC character post Batman?

Did you ask him why Batman didnt chop off Jokers Nuts!!

He couldn't find the nut chopper on his utility belt.

Aw come on. Batman has everything in that belt.

shark Repelant, shield, Condoms.

That day he was at Southern California Comics. I know he's done a signing before at one of the Comic Gallerys here in San Diego, but Southern California Comics has a better back issue stock.

He couldn't find the nut chopper on his utility belt.

Aw come on. Batman has everything in that belt.

shark Repelant, shield, Condoms.

"Shucks, a fella could have a pretty good time in Vegas with all this stuff!"

I know he's done a signing before at one of the Comic Gallerys here in San Diego, but Southern California Comics has a better back issue stock

That's only because he was shopping at the wrong Comic Gallery location. If he wanted Batman back issues, he should

have come up to my store. smirk.gif

Comicdave- Manager Comic Gallery Escondido

blush.gif Whoops! Well, they are on the east side of I-15 forget the exit (it's the first one North of the 78 merge, don't remember the name though), bout half mile to a mile from the freeway. Good store. Better directions should arrive from Dr. Dave I'm sure. grin.gif