• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seller called this a 6.0...

53 posts in this topic

No kidding... tonofbricks.gif

Luckily, I was the only bidder at $15 so it wasn't a big deal. The seller was "manster400" on ebay, and we had quite the intriguing exchange of emails about this book. Anyone else bought from him?

I know this has been a while ago, but yes...I have dealt with this "person". He is without a doubt an insufficiently_thoughtful_person. doh! But he does it on several levels of bad.

Yes...the grading is sub-par at best. Yes...he ships when ever he likes (you're lucky if he does it in 2 weeks). :taptaptap:

Yes...He will lie to you about shipping ( funny how he doesn't notice there is a date stamp on the packages).

Yes...he will personally attack you in emails and say some classic funny stuff. :screwy:

Don't worry about the chance takers here. Your pretty much screwed on here...

Pot meet kettle.... oh the irony :roflmao:

This coming from a guy who posted the :takeit: On a very high grade ASM 129 on these very boards. Don't suppose you have bought that book yet have you?? Didn't think so... You can call it what you want. Forum police, scam alert warrior, whatever. It was a legitimate sales thread and you did indeed post the :takeit:

The seller actually thought you intended to buy the book from him.. WTF was he thinking??

Pot calling the kettle black indeed!! The truth hurts huh Paratrooper!!

If you can't remeber that sales thread. I do have it saved. Just in case you would like to freshen your memory up a bit. Let me know if you would like me to post it here.

I'm simply stating facts....

and here i was looking for a book to grade...

It's your lucky day then... I was able to find the scan in my archives. :)

See what you think...

asm37.jpg

i take it the photo in the auction was from 12 feet away or something?

i guess that's an "old skool" circa 1984 "I'm the only comic shop in town take it or leave it" "Fine"