• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seller called this a 6.0...

53 posts in this topic

anyone else buying from him? naw, just thousands over 11 years. every non-professional gets grading error syndrome. and any successful grader (see those thousand or more particular feedback praising grading) will defend what they have graded. moral? communicate completely, and don't make left handed compliments in feedback. there are literally hundreds on ebay who can't grade a lick. don't wanna take a chance on me? no problem here.

And you bumped this thread from January 2006... because you still want to argue over a $15 transaction? (shrug)

I regret not saving all the emails you sent me over this nonsense. They truly did not reflect well on you.

In any case, welcome to the boards.

I see after looking at his feedback, that he's negged or had problems with Stephen Ritters, JoeyPost and my old friend DocSkull....I remember that transaction, Manster never paid and gave Doc (who is a sweetie) a series of neutrals about 60 days later...

Ummmm...welcome to the boards? :shrug:

and here i was looking for a book to grade. instead i see a seller who i will never buy from because he might stalk and find me 3 years later...:(

....by dredging up a long forgotten thread that makes him look bad - brilliant move!

and here i was looking for a book to grade. instead i see a seller who i will never buy from because he might stalk and find me 3 years later...:(

....by dredging up a long forgotten thread that makes him look bad - brilliant move!

lol , thanks for the bump so everyone who never read this thread now knows not to deal with you. :insane:

anyone else buying from him? naw, just thousands over 11 years. every non-professional gets grading error syndrome. and any successful grader (see those thousand or more particular feedback praising grading) will defend what they have graded. moral? communicate completely, and don't make left handed compliments in feedback. there are literally hundreds on ebay who can't grade a lick. don't wanna take a chance on me? no problem here.

welcome2.gif

and here i was looking for a book to grade...

It's your lucky day then... I was able to find the scan in my archives. :)

See what you think...

asm37.jpg

I wouldn't even call that a 4.0. More like 3.5.

and here i was looking for a book to grade...

It's your lucky day then... I was able to find the scan in my archives. :)

See what you think...

asm37.jpg

yay...now to quote one of my favorite childhood movies, robocop: "I'd buy that for a dollar."

to call this a grading mistake is simply an understatement. this is at least 2 points lower than 6.0. 4.0 at best.

welcome to the boards, Internet Genius!

Lordamighty doh!

and some should learn the wisdom of humility. it doesn't matter how many positives you have, it is how you deal with the negatives.

amen to that. when i look up someones feedback i always look for the negs first.