• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone have Tomahawk 116, 118 or 123 in VF or better?

21 posts in this topic

It seems like the pedigree copies of the Adams' Tomahawks get cherry picked real early in the process. I'd like to at least see them hit the open market. Like where are the Monterey, Oakland, Boston or whatever 116s? Sewed up for the long run no doubt.

It seems like the pedigree copies of the Adams' Tomahawks get cherry picked real early in the process. I'd like to at least see them hit the open market. Like where are the Monterey, Oakland, Boston or whatever 116s? Sewed up for the long run no doubt.

Has anyone seen scans of these TH peds? Are you certain they exist? I would love to just SEE the copies.

Didn't Rip have some of these issues? I've heard that finding decent copies of these issues make my HG horror hunting look lame by comparison.

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Well, if he does, he ain't selling. Not at mere guide anyway. I remember him showing 'em off in years past....

116 is by far the hardest. I've still never seen a copy above VF+

118 and 123 are also tough. I've got a 9.2 118 and a 123 in 9.0. I've seen some of the Oakland and Boston copies but for some reason I never saw the 116 for either group. I'd give over $400 for a nice 9.4 Is there a PCoast, Rosa or Monterey run?? I don't know.

116 is by far the hardest. I've still never seen a copy above VF+

Banner has a 9.2 but it's qualified. I think he just posted it in one of the Bronze cover threads recently. It's a beaut.