• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade my Captain Marvel #32

19 posts in this topic

6.5 Tough because of the chips out top + bottom spine area and the grease pencil.

I started 8.0 and took off 1 for the chips and .5 for the "X 44".

confused-smiley-013.gif

The Big X more than the 44. It looks like it cuts into the book. I actually bid on this book when it was on Ebay. Its well centered. Bright Colors. The back "looks" like it was trimmed. I am not saying it is. There are several reasons for the back to look that way, related to production. I would have to have something to measure the straightness of it to see if it got cut by some kid or something.

You know, your avatar is really, really appropriate. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif I happen to like it, thank you

Was aiming that at your masculine aspect!! grin.gif Just kididng by the way. Don't need no Floridians up in my face. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

He wants Wolverine back, so we will flip a coin.....shlt....he won. Back to Wolverine it is.