• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEXTWAVE

14 posts in this topic

Anyone read it? I had every intention of buying it, but couldn't get past the art, and put it back.

I really enjoyed it. It's a lot of fun. There were several laugh out loud moments for me.

Of course, I LOVE the art, so I'm one leg up on you there.

if you wanna see what immonen can do when he takes his time check out his run on adventures of superman (around issues 515 to 540), really awesome stuff

You are aware he's drawing in a different style intentionally? It's not because he's rushed or anything.

if you wanna see what immonen can do when he takes his time check out his run on adventures of superman (around issues 515 to 540), really awesome stuff

You are aware he's drawing in a different style intentionally? It's not because he's rushed or anything.

the thought did occur to me although i simply assumed he might have just been deteriorating over time as many artists do....its easy to consider this as a possibility if you compare old and new immonen art...i mean, why the hell would anyone wanna draw like that intentionally....thanks for the clarification though....

but i guess its not all bad if some people can still manage to enjoy his art...

I really don't understand the hostility to his art. It's simplified, sure, but it's well designed and has a lot of energy. I don't see anything to hate the way that people hate his art.

I'm a big fan of his other stuff, but this new style just isn't pleasing to my eye. Too "cartoony" to hold my attention.