• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Black Hearted Dwarf banned

291 posts in this topic

Bug has been, by my count (and please, looking forward to some nasty emails to my personal account now)

Bugaboo

Farkus

SnootyPossum

Bugab00

Bugapoo

Perry

InfantTerrashil

LyingDonut (my personal favorite)

DarthDouchebag (another good one)

SewerRat

Liam_Hails

Scarface

roywilliams

Phantom

BaghdadBob

Food-Eater Lad

MrSnerdley

Bugabo0

I'm sure he's got at least 5 other current accounts on here.

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif
893naughty-thumb.gif

Bug has been, by my count (and please, looking forward to some nasty emails to my personal account now)

Bugaboo

Farkus

SnootyPossum

Bugab00

Bugapoo

Perry

InfantTerrashil

SewerRat

Liam_Hails

Scarface

roywilliams

Phantom

BaghdadBob

Food-Eater Lad

MrSnerdley

Bugabo0

893scratchchin-thumb.gif
893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Bugaboo

Farkus

SnootyPossum

Bugab00

Bugapoo

Perry

InfantTerrashil

SewerRat

Liam_Hails

Scarface

roywilliams

Phantom

BaghdadBob

Food-Eater Lad

MrSnerdley

Bugabo0

893scratchchin-thumb.gif
893naughty-thumb.gif
Dammit, Perry was hammer. makepoint.gif

I guess it's wierd, I just never had a flame war with him, so maybe I'm able to see some of the good things he did.

Which, apart from harassing obvious shills and setting up a bogus and redundant straw poll, were???

I keep saying it, but it's falling on deaf ears...He helped expose eBay frauds, scammers, and shills in addition to outing shill here.

Chances are if you didn't ever find him funny in the least, it's because...

A) You have no sense of humor

or more likely...

B) It was you, he was making fun of.

I'm trying very, very hard not to call you an insufficiently_thoughtful_person right now. I'm going to read through the rest of the posts (57 of 'em!) and see if you don't redeem yourself later... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

What did he do that bothered you? Couldn't be any worse than Tim calling me a 'nazi'....could it? confused-smiley-013.gif

But when Tim said it he was being cute. poke2.gif

Of course he was. I hope we can one day get together & discuss it further.

Ah. So now you understand completely what bothered me about him. thumbsup2.gif

confused.gif

Yeah, me too. Let's leave it....

I guess it's wierd, I just never had a flame war with him, so maybe I'm able to see some of the good things he did.

Which, apart from harassing obvious shills and setting up a bogus and redundant straw poll, were???

I keep saying it, but it's falling on deaf ears...He helped expose eBay frauds, scammers, and shills in addition to outing shill here.

or more likely...

I'm trying very, very hard not to call you an insufficiently_thoughtful_person right now. I'm going to read through the rest of the posts (57 of 'em!) and see if you don't redeem yourself later... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

roywilliams sucked until he changed schools. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Bugaboo

Farkus

SnootyPossum

Bugab00

Bugapoo

Perry

InfantTerrashil

SewerRat

Liam_Hails

Scarface

roywilliams

Phantom

BaghdadBob

Food-Eater Lad

MrSnerdley

Bugabo0

893scratchchin-thumb.gif
893naughty-thumb.gif
Dammit, Perry was hammer. makepoint.gif

OK, Perry was Hammer. There are at least two other Bug names that I know of that haven't been banned yet, however, so you can add them, I suppose.

or more likely...

Thanks for trying real hard smile.gif

What did he do that bothered you? Couldn't be any worse than Tim calling me a 'nazi'....could it? confused-smiley-013.gif

Ah. So now you understand completely what bothered me about him. thumbsup2.gif

confused.gif

Yeah, me too. Let's leave it....

Done.

Yes, he did have a bone with you, and maybe it stemmed from that thread, but I thought the feeling was mutual confused-smiley-013.gif

I never had a problem with him until he decided to troll me. confused-smiley-013.gif

Why would BHD have a flame war with one of his leading groupies?

I can say this. He didn't jump on any bashing bandwagon's in the big scandel threads.

screwy.gif Perhaps you were reading very different threads than I was reading. Not only did he jump on the bashing bandwagon in the Boy 17 thread, but after that, any post from me that didn't line up with his view of Heritage being the nexus of all evil automatically generated an abusive post.

I see that you've come out from under the bed now. Good for you.

Glad to see the jugend are here to continue the legacy of their leader.

or more likely...

Thanks for trying real hard smile.gif

Nope. Didn't happen.

Seriously though, don't feel bad. He always suckers in the new blood because, at first, he does seem like a cool, funny guy. It's not till later that he unravels and freaks out all over the place like some psychoneurotic chimpanzee.

or more likely...

roywilliams sucked until he changed schools. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

...and now he blows.

confused-smiley-013.gif

73983534_m.jpg

Yes, he did have a bone with you, and maybe it stemmed from that thread, but I thought the feeling was mutual confused-smiley-013.gif

I never had a problem with him until he decided to troll me. confused-smiley-013.gif

Why would BHD have a flame war with one of his leading groupies?

Maybe he did troll you, I don't know, but you did troll him in his "How is Pedigree worse than Heritage thread".

Groupie? 27_laughing.gif Just cause I'm not assasinating the guy, I'm a groupie now. f I was such a follower and loyal groupie, why is it you didn't see me jumping in against you on the "How is Pedigree..." thread?

I'll be at SD this summer, so there's your opportunity. hi.gif