• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Black Hearted Dwarf banned

291 posts in this topic

In his latest role, his cause de jour was compiling a list of the "sackless hypocrites."

I didn't answer his questions because it would have validated him either way. I could either validate him by answering or I could be on his "everyone else" list. I liked the "everyone else" option best.

It doesn't even matter that some people didn't answer the questions. The fact that they were such hot-button topics to them speaks volumes. confused-smiley-013.gif

What on earth are you guys talking about?

I mean, I'm happy to have missed a lot of this by ignoring comics general, but this BHD inquisition sounds like some bizarre, After School Special type sherbert. Do I need to fear for you guys? Does the forum need an intervention?

What on earth are you guys talking about?

I mean, I'm happy to have missed a lot of this by ignoring comics general, but this BHD inquisition sounds like some bizarre, After School Special type sherbert. Do I need to fear for you guys? Does the forum need an intervention?

What on earth are you talking about?

We're having a fairly innocuous exchange, no? And as for the "After School Special type sherbert" remark, well, I have NO idea what you're trying to get at there.

Maybe he did troll you, I don't know, but you did troll him in his "How is Pedigree worse than Heritage thread".

How did I troll him? I had him on ignore! confused.gif

Come on, you go over and start chipping away on a thread started by him and one you had no interest in participating in. Doesn't that qualify for trolling?

foreheadslap.gif There is a difference between participating in a thread to offer a countering opinion and trolling. Believe me, when you get trolled, you'll know the difference.

How can you offer a counter opinion if you have him on ignore? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I didn't have every other person who posted in that thread on ignore. makepoint.gif

So, I'm going to just take it as...you didn't find him as occasionally funny like I did, and I didn't find him quite as annoying as you did.

I saw him as being helpful some of the time and you found him to be a distracting troll most of the time.

I can live with that. Everybody probably saw him a little differently depending on how their interactions were with him.

I saw him as a hypocritical LOOOOSER !!!

Guy spends days on end at the end other end of a computer. Posting, and posting, and posting.

LAME-[embarrassing lack of self control].

Dena did the DIP a favour. IMHO. All in my honest opinion.

are you replying to yourself SKKOURGE?! wink.gifgrin.gif

get a mirror and read out loud your message, will you?! insane.gif

regards

What on earth are you talking about?

As one of several people to mention these "questions," you said:

It doesn't even matter that some people didn't answer the questions. The fact that they were such hot-button topics to them speaks volumes.

What questions? Where was he posing hot button questions? In what context? That's what I'm curious about.. It all seems strangely ominous.

We're having a fairly innocuous exchange, no? And as for the "After School Special type sherbert" remark, well, I have NO idea what you're trying to get at there.

sherbert is a substitution for sh** With the ominous note above, the whole thing evokes a vision of some bizarre impromptu trial in the middle of the woods somewhere from an after school special. With BHD in the role of the "inquisitor" bugging out on horse tranquilizers and no doze.

All I know is the pulled thread was one of the lamest flame wars I've ever seen on this Forum. Dena did us favor by pulling it...

Jim

I missed the entire thing. yay.gif

yeah...weird....BHD shows up and you disappear...he gets banned and hey presto,there you are 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

All I know is the pulled thread was one of the lamest flame wars I've ever seen on this Forum. Dena did us favor by pulling it...

Jim

yeah...weird....BHD shows up and you disappear...he gets banned and hey presto,there you are 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

yeahok.gif

Jim

yeahok.gif

that's just what he would say.... blush.gif