• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Black Hearted Dwarf banned

291 posts in this topic

Maybe he did troll you, I don't know, but you did troll him in his "How is Pedigree worse than Heritage thread".

How did I troll him? I had him on ignore! confused.gif

Come on, you go over and start chipping away on a thread started by him and one you had no interest in participating in. Doesn't that qualify for trolling?

foreheadslap.gif There is a difference between participating in a thread to offer a countering opinion and trolling. Believe me, when you get trolled, you'll know the difference.

How can you offer a counter opinion if you have him on ignore? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

What is "trolling" and what is "shilling" on these boards? Seriously, can someone give me the definitions ?
Shill accounts are multiple accounts made by someone, usually who is banned (i.e Bug) and he posts under them until banned again. Go back and re-read the thread for a master list of all his shills.

Maybe he did troll you, I don't know, but you did troll him in his "How is Pedigree worse than Heritage thread".

Come on, you go over and start chipping away on a thread started by him and one you had no interest in participating in. Doesn't that qualify for trolling?

foreheadslap.gif There is a difference between participating in a thread to offer a countering opinion and trolling. Believe me, when you get trolled, you'll know the difference.

How can you offer a counter opinion if you have him on ignore? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I didn't have every other person who posted in that thread on ignore. makepoint.gif

i can't tell, but i think it might be a bit ironic that he's still "directing traffic" from beyond the grave as it were

Yup.

The sociopath is totally getting off on this thread.

He's probably had to change his tighty-whities a dozen times over Sheradon's and Timulty's posts alone.

foreheadslap.gif

I didn't have every other person who posted in that thread on ignore. makepoint.gif

So, I'm going to just take it as...you didn't find him as occasionally funny like I did, and I didn't find him quite as annoying as you did.

I saw him as being helpful some of the time and you found him to be a distracting troll most of the time.

I can live with that. Everybody probably saw him a little differently depending on how their interactions were with him.

What is "trolling" and what is "shilling" on these boards? Seriously, can someone give me the definitions ?
Shill accounts are multiple accounts made by someone, usually who is banned (i.e Bug) and he posts under them until banned again. Go back and re-read the thread for a master list of all his shills.

Thank's Kiltman.

i can't tell, but i think it might be a bit ironic that he's still "directing traffic" from beyond the grave as it were

Yup.

He's probably had to change his tighty-whities a dozen times over Sheradon's and Timulty's posts alone.

foreheadslap.gif

Talk about kicking the little guy when he's down.

Yup.

foreheadslap.gif

I tangled with him when he was Snooty Possum. As "Snooty," his cause de jour was bashing PGX... and anyone that didn't agree with him that PGX should be wiped from the face of the Earth was an insufficiently_thoughtful_person and labeled a "PGX shill."

In his latest role, his cause de jour was compiling a list of the "sackless hypocrites." As BHD, he played the role of someone concerned with shining a bright light in the dark corners of the hobby. And if you don't cooperate fully with his demands, you MUST be guilty of something.

In his next role, hopefully I'll be smart enough to ignore him and let him mentally decompensate on his own.

Understand, he's someone that's assuming the personality of a character playing a role. It's all a game to him with the goal being to sow discord and seeing how many people he can get to play along. His only **real** cause is drawing attention to himself.

Yup.

foreheadslap.gif

I tangled with him when he was Snooty Possum. As "Snooty," his cause de jour was bashing PGX... and anyone that didn't agree with him that PGX should be wiped from the face of the Earth was an insufficiently_thoughtful_person and labeled a "PGX shill."

In his latest role, his cause de jour was compiling a list of the "sackless hypocrites." As BHD, he played the role of someone concerned with shining a bright light in the dark corners of the hobby. And if you don't cooperate fully with his demands, you MUST be guilty of something.

In his next role, hopefully I'll be smart enough to ignore him and let him mentally decompensate on his own.

Understand, he's someone that's assumning the personality of a character playing a role. It's all a game to him with the goal being to sow discord and seeing how many people he can get to play along. His only **real** cause is drawing attention to himself.

thumbsup2.gif

Well said.

Yup.

foreheadslap.gif

Understand, he's someone that's assumning the personality of a character playing a role. It's all a game to him with the goal being to sow discord and seeing how many people he can get to play along. His only **real** cause is drawing attention to himself.

thumbsup2.gif

Well said.

makepoint.gif

So, I'm going to just take it as...you didn't find him as occasionally funny like I did, and I didn't find him quite as annoying as you did.

I saw him as being helpful some of the time and you found him to be a distracting troll most of the time.

I can live with that. Everybody probably saw him a little differently depending on how their interactions were with him.

I saw him as a hypocritical LOOOOSER !!!

Guy spends days on end at the end other end of a computer. Posting, and posting, and posting.

LAME-[embarrassing lack of self control].

Dena did the DIP a favour. IMHO. All in my honest opinion.