• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X2: Phoenix Sightings

12 posts in this topic

-- SPOILERS AHEAD ----

So let's start a list of X2 Phoenix Sightings:

1) Eyes: 3 or so times in the movie

2) When Jean was stopping the flood, her form morphed into Phoenix.

3) The lake at the end of the movie.

Any others?

And as a PS, I really hope that the next movie keeps the original "Phoenix = Jean Phase 2" rather than the sad-sack X-Force-based ret-con of Cocoon Jean and the Interstellar Impostor.

This would be a good one to answer after a second viewing. Personally, I only picked up on the eyes (twice) and when Jean was stopping the flood (obvious). I didn't see the Pheonix in the lake at the end, but will be looking out for it second time around.

Maybey it was me but I could swear that when Mystique was sliding under the doors to get away from the guards when they infiltrating strykers base, I thought she gave the guards " the finger"

She's in the DVD extended cut smile.gif

I want to see an R rated Wolverine spinoff movie. If Fox and Marvel had any balls re: Wolverine...they would do it. Hardcore, no punches pulled R rated Wolvie movie!