• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Odd Ebay Question

14 posts in this topic

I've been wondering ........... if you win more than one auctions from the same seller (at the same time frame), is it considered polite to leave one feedback per items even if they all read the same? Or is one feedback sufficient? After all, it's pretty much one transaction ........... I paid in one payment and the books arrived in one box.

Mind you, I don't mind leaving multiple feedbacks. If fact, I did. But it made me wonder what the commonly accepted practice is.

You should talk to Darth about that! grin.gif

If he wins multiple auctions his possitive feedbacks read like an essay, one sentence reading into the next like a running commentary on the seller. 27_laughing.gifpoke2.gif

But yes, as others have said leave feedback for each item as they all count!

i leave feedback in numbers equal to what the seller has left for me.

if he leaves only 1 feedback outta 5 auctions, i leave feedback for the same auction only. he s/he left for all 5, i leave for all 5.