• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Found two boxes of old comics

220 posts in this topic

I noticed something very interesting about Liar Boy's latest post:

Would you have saved them after being berated because you refused to sell some loser books at cut-rates, like I can't just look up value for myself.

Now isn't that a bit different story than he started out with his "found two boxes of old comics" and his request to "Can anyone review a list of old comics and advise me which ones are worth having graded".

Seems like this pinhead is being caught in a web of lies. 27_laughing.gif

P.S. Still waiting for you to post that amazing set of "I wanna buy your comics" PMs your bipolar brain tells you that you received.

Please post screen caps, as I'd love to read them.

Why are you so ashamed of people knowing you wanted to buy books anyway...is that some kind of insult?

Of course not, the insult is that you're LYING about it and keep digging a bigger hole for yourself. Think about it, if I did offer to buy your books, what would be the big deal?

It only became a big deal with your constant lies about PMs that I never sent. That's what's ticked me off, and what would irritate anyone. Now I'm paying you back for lying about me, with interest.

Don't you get it yet? Once you've dug yourself in about 20 feet down, I'll post images of the original PMs, and bury you. By then, no one within 100 feet of the CGC forums would buy anything from you. Great plan, eh?

But keep digging, just gives me more earth to pile on. grin.gif

"Think about it, if I did offer to buy your books, what would be the big deal? "

EXACTLY MY POINT FROM BEGINNING. Do you realize what a dope you sound like for trying so hard to deny something you admit would be no big deal anyway.

So folks, couldn't resist. So by the way...guess you were wrong about mystery box and books, too.

Love the digging metaphor...shows half a brain anyway.

"Think about it, if I did offer to buy your books, what would be the big deal? "

EXACTLY MY POINT FROM BEGINNING. Do you realize what a dope you sound like for trying so hard to deny something you admit would be no big deal anyway.

So folks, couldn't resist. So by the way...guess you were wrong about mystery box and books, too.

Love the digging metaphor...shows half a brain anyway.

Exactly. It's pretty evident by Joe's response that even if he DIDN'T offer to buy the books (which I'm not convinced he didn't, seems like something his Bronze-addicted brain would compel him to do), he certainly had intended to make an offer...

Why else would this be such a huge deal? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

And, even then, WHY IS THIS SUCH A HUGE DEAL?

Joe, face it, you're running this argument until you've assembled enough innocuous, little, semi-ambiguous comments to make your point. It's not working. Your big "ah-HA!" revelation is never going to come.

Give it up.

And, even then, WHY IS THIS SUCH A HUGE DEAL?

Because when people lie it irritates me, when they continue to lie and dig a deeper hole it makes me angry, and when they make excuse after excuse why they will not provide any backup or proof, I'm a pit bull. People like this pinbrain, who lie so blatantly and consistently should be pummeled until they're blind, toothless and paralyzed.

It may not make sense to you, but although I can be a bit of an [embarrassing lack of self control], I do not lie and I take my word VERY seriously. Someone screws with that, and they're in for a long fight.

P.S. Anyone who's dealt with me knows I'm a pussycat buying books, so his bizarre portrayal of my fictitious offer is an obvious concoction of his bi-polar brain stem.

Because when people lie it irritates me, when they continue to lie and dig a deeper hole it makes me angry, and when they make excuse after excuse why they will not provide any backup or proof, I'm a pit bull.

news.gif

Joe,..... people lie, all the time. Everyday. Everywhere.

Why bother with a small scale issue like this? Why waste your energy on stuff like this! This was obviously a suspect poster from the first post.

Mahatma Red

(which I'm not convinced he didn't, seems like something his Bronze-addicted brain would compel him to do)

curious about how you're perceiving the value of the books listed. irrespective of grade, it looks to me like the value's about 50% SA, 30% BA (the bulk being the two ASMs and XMen 94) and the rest a mishmash of Atomic, Copper and Modern

Do you realize what a dope you sound like for trying so hard to deny something you admit would be no big deal anyway.

Whoa, so you're finally admitting your lie? 893whatthe.gif

You won dude, just let it go now.

I am wondering why this thread has stretched to 22 pages so far. Why don't either one of you just post the damn PM's and it would be over. Trnczar says he doesn't have them. Fine. JC says he has his own copies. Fine. Then just post them and be done. Why all this "I'm waiting to post them once he posts his" BS. You keep saying you're waiting for to "bury" him and all that.. Seems like an empty threat because you have yet to post any of the "suspected" PM's. Just show your hand as it were and get it over with. Then it would finally be settled. Personally, I could careless. Whether you did or didn't offer is such a non-issue. The original question was whether the books were really. Looks like they are since they are now on Ebay and there's the pic of the two boxes of comics. Were they his dad's? Were they from a bookstore? Were they from his dad's bookstore? Who cares now? Go on Ebay, bid on them, buy them, when you get them (or you don't) then post on here again and let everyone know either way. Then everyone will know and be happy. sumo.gif

Do you realize what a dope you sound like for trying so hard to deny something you admit would be no big deal anyway.

Whoa, so you're finally admitting your lie? 893whatthe.gif

You won dude, just let it go now.

I know, but I'm pretty sure his admission that he was lying was inadvertent. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

it would be so JC to finally be on th eright side of an issue or altercation, and be accorded some respect for doing so....

and STILL shoot himself in the foot for dragging it out obnoxiously.

JC - - end this already. Your moment of clarity has passed and you are losing supporters. Not to the other guy, of course, just towards you.