• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Found two boxes of old comics

220 posts in this topic

Still waiting for Pimple-Faced Liar Boy to post his fictitious PMs...

Still waiting... juggle.gif

Still waiting for Liar Boy to step up .. juggle.gif

Still waiting for this insufficiently_thoughtful_person to back up his lies. juggle.gif

Bask in your glory JC. For once, you are completely right about something. Now, like Scrooge on Christmas morning, maybe youll change your humbug ways. hi.gif

Bask in your glory JC. For once, you are completely right about something. Now, like Scrooge on Christmas morning, maybe youll change your humbug ways. hi.gif

acclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gif

Beating up pencil-necked liars is my specialty. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Still waiting for this insufficiently_thoughtful_person to back up his lies. juggle.gif

At what point will the forum recognize that this chump is a liar and that the fictitious PMs never existed? juggle.gif

At what point will the forum recognize that this chump is a liar and that the fictitious PMs never existed? juggle.gif

You wish, liar.

How is he right dung. I've proven these are real books. No scam. What more do you want. Why is he so reluctant to admit he wanted to buy books. He only started his bs. after I wouldn't sell to him. I've had other offers...isn't that expected.

OK, OK $85 shipped sumo.gif That's my final offer sumo.gifsumo.gif

How is he right dung. I've proven these are real books. No scam. What more do you want. Why is he so reluctant to admit he wanted to buy books. He only started his bs. after I wouldn't sell to him. I've had other offers...isn't that expected.

Did you get my PM? I made a super generous offer to buy them all. I'm hoping you don't mind taking POGS in trade.

Still waiting to see these mysterious PMs this wheelchair-bound freakboy says I sent him... juggle.gif

Or you could pledge say... an ASM 121 and 122 if I can produce the original PM in screen capture format, along with verifying with Arch what was sent.

Let me know. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Why is he so reluctant to admit he wanted to buy books. He only started his bs. after I wouldn't sell to him. I've had other offers...isn't that expected.

Put your books where your mouth is. Pledge some keys, sent to a 3rd party, and we'll see pretty quick who's lying and who's not.

Go for it.. make my day.

Still waiting to see these mysterious PMs this wheelchair-bound freakboy says I sent him... juggle.gif

Or you could pledge say... an ASM 121 and 122 if I can produce the original PM in screen capture format, along with verifying with Arch what was sent.

Let me know. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Oh, did I stutter? Everybody gone all quiet? About a minute ago it was like an evening at the Apollo up in this mother 893censored-thumb.gif, now all of a sudden it's quiet as a church... That's alright, I don't blame you. I've been beatin' this lying trnczar mother 893censored-thumb.gif all god damn night, he can't win.

I'm done here with you insufficiently_thoughtful_persons. Guy now says he would never write 100% GUARANTEE...just look back thru posts and see for yourself.

Jesus, what is English, your 3rd or 4th language? screwy.gif

I said that if I had EVER sent a lying slimeball like you an offer to buy your moldy books, I would NEVER have made a 100% GUARANTEE to leave.

We both know I never sent any such PMs, so why not guarantee it? I have the originals, and I could slam your scrawny hass anytime. grin.gif

100,000 quatlooms on the Joe_collector

smile.gif

Still waiting for this skinny-hass freakboy to produce the fictitious PMs. juggle.gif