• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IS this board crowded enough to separate into WTB and WTS?

90 posts in this topic

how many off-eBay ads are there? I don't know if there are enough to warrant a separate section

A lot of eBay-ads start out life as off-eBay ones...I think it's almost 50/50.

how many off-eBay ads are there? I don't know if there are enough to warrant a separate section

A lot of eBay-ads start out life as off-eBay ones...I think it's almost 50/50.

Ah, I thought he meant links to comics selling in other places besides eBay or the board.

howabout just holding people to the standards dictated in the "Marketplace Rules" thread?

confused-smiley-013.gif

Good luck with that.... grin.gif

start pulling threads that don't conform to the written standard - along with an explanation via pm - and i bet it would shape up real quick

Interesting, I suggested this idea about four months ago for ebay and off ebay sales.

Arch then put the new icons in place to try and help.

Unfortunately there isn't a whole lot of use of these icons.

If I want to buy something on ebay I type that in the search and find everything I need. So to have to look through mostly ebay plugs is a waste of time. I'm sure there are others like me whom only have 15 minutes to check the forum for the most recent stuff that interests them.

So what about the latest request by someone...seperate sales and wanted.

Well, the solution ends up being the same.

Anyone wanting to buy anything would obviously advertise in the off-ebay section which would also make it not so "lonely" as someone suggested it would be.

So two categories: 1. Ebay Sales and 2. Off Ebay Sales and Wanted Ads. acclaim.gif