• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,961 posts in this topic

OK,

Here it is. The highest graded Stan Lee Signature series book.

ss856.jpg

Very nice grade Alex, but can you explain the relevance of Stan's autograph on this particular issue? I know for me, having Stan sign my Ultimate Spider-Mans alongside Bendis and Bagley was my way of paying hommage to the original creator of the Spider-Man character considering Bendis and Bagley were re-creating Spider-Man in the Ultimate universe.

OK,

ss856.jpg

Very nice grade Alex, but can you explain the relevance of Stan's autograph on this particular issue? I know for me, having Stan sign my Ultimate Spider-Mans alongside Bendis and Bagley was my way of paying hommage to the original creator of the Spider-Man character considering Bendis and Bagley were re-creating Spider-Man in the Ultimate universe.

Well, obviously, Stan created Spidey. Personally, I think it is way more relevant than having him sign the Ultimate books. But that is my opinion.

OK,

ss856.jpg

So I see Christmas came early at your house this year, eh! hail.gif

OK,

ss856.jpg

So its more relevant to get Stan to sign an ultimate book and doesn't make sense to you for Alex to have him sign a spidey #1? (it's a second series but how is it any different) screwy.gif