• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,963 posts in this topic

From Mid-Ohio con

DSC00447.jpg

Nice sig placement by Wrightson, although I've never seen his signature look like that before. Any idea why he signed this one differently?

I asked him to sign like that as I wanted an old school look. Similar to the way he signed his horror covers back in the 70’s.

Plus, his normal sig can be large and wouldn’t have looked good on this book.

From Mid-Ohio con

DSC00447.jpg

Nice sig placement by Wrightson, although I've never seen his signature look like that before. Any idea why he signed this one differently?

I asked him to sign like that as I wanted an old school look. Similar to the way he signed his horror covers back in the 70’s.

Plus, his normal sig can be large and wouldn’t have looked good on this book.

Well played! It looks fantastic; I had to give the book a double-take because I'm so use to seeing Bernie's big swirling signature that I completely missed this one.

DSC00450.jpg

On this one I bought about 20 different markers to find the one that would look best. After testing them all on a junky low grade 70’s book I decided on the one you see above. I now have an ample supply of markers and pens for future signatures.

From Mid-Ohio con

DSC00447.jpg

Awesome sig placement! :applause:

Nice big run of Iron Man s/s Grell!

:gossip: About a year ago, I couldn't get $5 each for these on the boards, then $3...I'm kinda glad nobody bought these back then. I love those yellow label sigs.

Just wish Grell popped up more often :sorry:

ironman.jpg