• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,963 posts in this topic

This series goes at the VERY top of my recommend must reading.

ABOVE The Watchmen, Long before DARK KNIGHT....this is what you should be reading.

And lookie...a double cover on issue #4! Sweet.

IMG_4871.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

IMG_4864.jpg

Sweet book!

Rich, you've amassed an amazing collection of SS books! outstanding

Thank you sir! If I wasn't so tired, I'd have taken pics of the other 100 books that arrived yesterday :sorry:

This year I'm gunning for a full s/s set of Grendel 1-3 (1st series), then 1-24 color set (but getting Bernie Meirault might be tough), Epic Illustrated 1-30 (that's going to take a few years), and a full Twisted Tales and Alien Worlds, E-Man 1-12 (First Comics).

I need to complete my Mage Hero Discovered run though, and in duplicate.

I really need to resub the sketch issue #1

Thanks!

Call me crazy but i would never put a sketch on a book. I think sketches take away from the beauty of the artwork. It's a distraction for me. As it is, when i get sigs, i try to limit the artists space. For example: Frank Cho is infamous for HUGE SIGS! When i prepared my RED SONJA #13 & the ULTIMATES 3 #3, I made the windows small so as to avoid that massive sig. What good is the sig if it takes away from the artwork? On a blank cover like the Marvel Project, the artist can go to town, & that sketch is a thing of beauty. But on a regular cover just a simple sig is nice.....and please watch the placement! ;) I know a lot of people love sketches and i respect that.....but this is just my personal opinion. 2c

Thanks!

Call me crazy but i would never put a sketch on a book. I think sketches take away from the beauty of the artwork. It's a distraction for me. As it is, when i get sigs, i try to limit the artists space. For example: Frank Cho is infamous for HUGE SIGS! When i prepared my RED SONJA #13 & the ULTIMATES 3 #3, I made the windows small so as to avoid that massive sig. What good is the sig if it takes away from the artwork? On a blank cover like the Marvel Project, the artist can go to town, & that sketch is a thing of beauty. But on a regular cover just a simple sig is nice.....and please watch the placement! ;) I know a lot of people love sketches and i respect that.....but this is just my personal opinion. 2c

That's funny because I love BIG Sigs! The bigger the better, John Hancock style!