• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,960 posts in this topic

My Jewl, Its only a 8.5 but apparently mine is the only 8.5 one with his signature. according to the censis. So makes me a little happy.

img006.jpg

and with me

DSC00460.JPG

He signed my X-men 14 as well but it only came back as a 6.0. was bummed about that. but its still nice.

I would be super pumped having any 12 cent xbook or asm signed by Stanley in VF or better.

When I had my raw xmen collection, that's the earliest book I owned and mine was about a 3.5 lol

My majority started from issue 110 through 400 full run. ILL always remember my beat up 1st Unus though. lol

Rich

Got a few new books to add to my ever growing SS collection. Most bought from the amazing boardies on here!

My very first Colan SS!

CaptainAmerica132CGC90GeneColan.jpg

Friedrich SS

IncredibleHulk102CGC65SSGaryFriedrich.jpg

Layton and Mich SS

Ironman150CGC92SSLaytonMicheline.jpg

Dave Cockrum SS

UncannyX-Men155CGC92SSDaveCockrum-1.jpg

And last but definitely not least...Dale Keown Hulk sketch!

MarvelProject1CGC98DaleKeownHulkSketch2.jpg

My Jewl, Its only a 8.5 but apparently mine is the only 8.5 one with his signature. according to the censis. So makes me a little happy.

img006.jpg

and with me

DSC00460.JPG

He signed my X-men 14 as well but it only came back as a 6.0. was bummed about that. but its still nice.

I would be super pumped having any 12 cent xbook or asm signed by Stanley in VF or better.

When I had my raw xmen collection, that's the earliest book I owned and mine was about a 3.5 lol

My majority started from issue 110 through 400 full run. ILL always remember my beat up 1st Unus though. lol

Rich

ahh Rich I know what you mean My first was an Uncanny 208. I still have that book. Not my best copy, but I have thought about getting it graded just becuase its my first ever.

courtesy of JJ

077a9b36.jpg

Courtesy of JJ courtesy of Kris Moore? :think:

Special chuc err henn price of $1999

Oh, why don't you just GIVE it away, why don't you? SHEESH! :whatthe:

Money is in your paypal account now.

Send it to Chandler, it's a coaster now.