• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,957 posts in this topic

So this was one of my favorite TV shows as a kid, and probably what got me into comic books and superheroes.

Batman 200 signed by Adam West, Burt Ward, Yvonne Craig, Julie Newmar and Lee Merriwether. Also got Neal Adams signature on this book since it's his first Batman cover.

Bats200.jpg

So this was one of my favorite TV shows as a kid, and probably what got me into comic books and superheroes.

Batman 200 signed by Adam West, Burt Ward, Yvonne Craig, Julie Newmar and Lee Merriwether. Also got Neal Adams signature on this book since it's his first Batman cover.

Bats200.jpg

Sweet! :applause:

Bats200.jpg

Holy Bat-Boner Chris....that's an amazing book!!!

Bats200.jpg

Thanks Chris. This is a fun one that I plan to display on the wall in my office. Maybe somehow get it framed? :wishluck:

If I ever decided to let this one go, you'd most likely be my go to guy (with all of the "Chris" personalization all over it) lol

Some personal nostalgia symmetry here.

My favorite TV show as a kid, plus the star's first convention appearance in over 30 years.

Thanks to Joe and Paul and the CGC gang for taking this on and getting it done to perfection. It's difficult to not become jaded in this hobby, but this one's got me giddy.

LeeMajorsSS.jpg

I got this book done at Big Apple on Joe P's behalf. Lee Majors was down-to-earth and a great person to talk to. Thanks for the experience :)

Bats200.jpg

(worship)totally Awesome (worship)

Bats200.jpg

One for the ages.

Thanks for the feedback on the book, y'all. It was fun trying to find the perfect book for this signing. Thanks to Boyd (bcc) @ Black Cat Comics for selling me this Bats 200 last year, and to Mike Bray for being the first to give me the head's up about the cast signing in Anaheim.

I'd love to get more books signed by childhood heroes. Hoping to get a "Bionic Man" Lee Majors signature in a couple of weeks similar to Chris's beauty above in this same thread.

The Dream Signature book for me would be something signed by all 4 original members of the rock band KISS. :cloud9: Is Chandler around? Doesn't he have a thread somewhere here asking for boardies to submit signature challenges to him?

Too bad Evel Knievel and Rod Serling have passed on. Those are two other faves from my youth, and would be two more Dream Signatures for me.

The Dream Signature book for me would be something signed by all 4 original members of the rock band KISS. :cloud9: Is Chandler around? Doesn't he have a thread somewhere here asking for boardies to submit signature challenges to him?

You just missed on chances to get Ace Frehley and Peter Criss. Peter Criss was at the Chiller Theater this past weekend, and Ace Frehley was at a show a few weeks before.

You just missed on chances to get Ace Frehley and Peter Criss. Peter Criss was at the Chiller Theater this past weekend, and Ace Frehley was at a show a few weeks before.

Yeah, I've been under a rock the past 3 months or so, and haven't been spending as much time on the boards lately, so I've been out of the loop and missed those opportunities. :boo:

If anyone sees another opportunity with any of these 4 original band members and can remember to shoot me a PM, it'd be much appreciated! :)

I got the 4 original members of Kiss to sign a comic it is 9.6 ans SS. I am also helping Somebody complete their Marvel Super Special # 1 It is now only missing 1 signature

Rod Serling would be one of my Dream sigs aswell. I have probably watched every episode atleast twice.

Thanks for the feedback on the book, y'all. It was fun trying to find the perfect book for this signing. Thanks to Boyd (bcc) @ Black Cat Comics for selling me this Bats 200 last year, and to Mike Bray for being the first to give me the head's up about the cast signing in Anaheim.

There was athread back a few years but heck I haven't seen it for years. lol And hopefully it stays buried. lol BTW who got that nice Bat book signed for you? (shrug)

There was athread back a few years but heck I haven't seen it for years. lol And hopefully it stays buried. lol BTW who got that nice Bat book signed for you? (shrug)

doh! And of course, a big THANK YOU to Sharon and Chandler for getting the Bats 200 signed for me! Even with all the colors of inks I requested!! :hi:

doh! And of course, a big THANK YOU to Sharon and Chandler for getting the Bats 200 signed for me! Even with all the colors of inks I requested!! :hi:

And I Helped

And I Helped

Oops! Sorry I left you out... I didn't realize that. Thank You, too!! (worship)

Some personal nostalgia symmetry here.

My favorite TV show as a kid, plus the star's first convention appearance in over 30 years.

Thanks to Joe and Paul and the CGC gang for taking this on and getting it done to perfection. It's difficult to not become jaded in this hobby, but this one's got me giddy.

LeeMajorsSS.jpg

I got this book done at Big Apple on Joe P's behalf. Lee Majors was down-to-earth and a great person to talk to. Thanks for the experience :)

I was wondering who to specifically thank. Dream come true my good man...dream come true. (worship)

Bats200.jpg

Thanks Chris. This is a fun one that I plan to display on the wall in my office. Maybe somehow get it framed? :wishluck:

If I ever decided to let this one go, you'd most likely be my go to guy (with all of the "Chris" personalization all over it) lol

Hah...that's awesome, I missed the personalization before. I could even pass it down to my son Chris Jr. when the time comes. lol