• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,961 posts in this topic

if there is a comic i want to get signed by

Chris Hemsworth

Robert Downey Jr.

Chris Evans

is there someplace I can go for media type people ?.. Or anyone that does ops stuff like this ?

Chris Hemsworth

Robert Downey Jr.

Chris Evans

is there someplace I can go for media type people ?.. Or anyone that does ops stuff like this ?

http://www.celebrityauthentics.com/DisplayDetails.aspx?ProductName=CGC%20Signature%20Series%20Alien%201%20Comic%20Night%20Variant%20Cover&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Hmm interesting so I can send them a comic & have it signed & then cgc ss ? I need to look more into that site thanks! has anyone used them before ?.. what do you think & what is the pricing like ?..

Celebrity Authentics in the past have not accepted personal items to be sent in, signed, and returned. The most recent comic opportunity was for a Hemsworth signing. They guaranteed a 9.8 grade and everyone would get the same issue of a book. Either you accepted that the book would be the one they provided or you didn't get one.

There is also the autograph ticket route @ the convention if its availible & all the kinks are worked out. You can coordinate with CGC & CA ,bring your own comic, buy the Celebrity Authentics (CA) autograph ticket (book then becomes a ping pong ball between CGC & CA), make sure CA does not put the holographic sticker on the book, make sure CGC sends a scan of the entire slab to CA so it will show up in their webpage.

yikes sounds like a pain not worth bothering with :S too bad having a book signed by all 3 & then stan lee would be awesome :) Guess my only hope is that one day eccc will one day get these guys in as guests lol

Edited by synch

Chris Hemsworth

Robert Downey Jr.

Chris Evans

Look for DWC to start offering signature opps in cooperation with Celebrity Authentics. We did do a coop opportunity involving Chris Hemsworth last month. So look forward to future opps as well.

Chris Hemsworth

Robert Downey Jr.

Chris Evans

Look for DWC to start offering signature opps in cooperation with Celebrity Authentics. We did do a coop opportunity involving Chris Hemsworth last month. So look forward to future opps as well.

Can't wait! :applause:

Chris Hemsworth

Robert Downey Jr.

Chris Evans

:applause:(worship):popcorn: too bad i missed the first one .... What did it cost for an autograph from him ?..

Will you be doing just autographed comics or will you do other things as well like signed photos ?..

IMG_1328.jpg

either way I see DWC getting more of my cash down the road

Edited by synch

Just got in a few Larsen sigs from my Emerald City Comic Con submission.

5655991808_114fe43191.jpg5656000196_c5aaa2ef57.jpg5655426041_65c83da50f.jpg

5655424751_4d2dbcb8d5.jpg5655994720_f8f5c07d20.jpg5655421395_b0c185aea7.jpg

5655420671_b4e8d17d4a.jpg5655419927_29e448b6f2.jpg

:applause: nice I love eccc I've got one SS back already I'm just waiting on my signed shatner photo still