• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,957 posts in this topic

Rich - these X-Men are incredible and the sig placements on these and the earlier one with Quitely are spectacular!!! :applause:

Thank you!

(Other guys with me bust my chops about by specific window bag placements...but you know what...the proof is in the pudding. I learned the HARD WAY that you can't just hand them a black sharpie and an open face window bag---ie see any roy thomas books) :frustrated:

Just wait till you see all the Kaare Andrews HULK books that I have coming back!

I'll post one of them next...I got one back so far out of a run of 15.

newxmen139B.jpg

Cool book, but what is the comment Jimenez wrote?

Ah yes, I can see that now with the tongue sticking out...makes sense!

Only Hannigan/Grell s/s copies.

Very surprised more people didn't sub Hannigan Green Arrow books for the signing.

For some reason, the scan of the GA #1 is a little darker then the actual colors on the book. Signature doesn't get lost in the colors of the left part of the hoodie.

My thanks to Joe Pierson for helping me get that additional Grell on the books after Hannigan! :thumbsup:

ga1grell.jpg

ga2.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn