• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,960 posts in this topic

My 4 favorites:

GI Joe #1 - signed by Hama - Trimpe - McLeod

DSC01270.jpg

GI Joe #43 - signed by Zeck & Beatty

EPSON009.jpg

GI Joe #63 - signed by Zeck & McLeod

EPSON005.jpg

GI Joe Special #1 - signed by Hama & McFarlane

EPSON001.jpg

Great looking Joe books man, I love them :cool:

I've often wondered if Stan Lee's signature belongs on any of the SS G I Joe books. Did Lee have anything to do with the series other than the Marvel name in general?

Great looking Joe books man, I love them :cool:

I've often wondered if Stan Lee's signature belongs on any of the SS G I Joe books. Did Lee have anything to do with the series other than the Marvel name in general?

I've looked into that and not that I can find. I kinda wanted to add Stan's sig. too something but I can't find a reason...

Starlin, Chaykin, Trimpe, Wrightson, O'Neil, Shooter, W. Simonson, L. Simonson, Ellison, Bolland, Sienkiewicz

IMAG1215.jpg

Starlin, Chaykin, Trimpe, Wrightson, O'Neil, Shooter, W. Simonson, L. Simonson, Ellison, Bolland, Sienkiewicz

IMAG1215.jpg

Nice!

I should get a blank cover and have that baby signed by everyone I could just to see how CGC handled the label after about 30 signatures hmlol

IMAG1215.jpg

Nice!

I should get a blank cover and have that baby signed by everyone I could just to see how CGC handled the label after about 30 signatures hmlol

I aim to do something like that at my next con lol

IMAG1215.jpg

Nice!

The record is 41.