• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,960 posts in this topic

I am excited to finally have some Batman books signed by Shelly. I waited just about 3 years for this to happen.

Bat129.jpg

I could have sworn this was at least an 8.0. I must have have missed something.

Tect292.jpg

floridasupercon2011002.jpg

Great books! :applause:

Sweet!

Hey Comicroc - Where's that sweet GI Joe 46 SS you had in your signature line???!??!?!?!!

You better not get rid of that until you offer to let me buy it first! :sumo:

It's still around brother! lol If i ever decide to sell it, you would be the first i make the offer to! (thumbs u

.......you don't like #52?? :( I think it's pretty hot....

Sweet!

Hey Comicroc - Where's that sweet GI Joe 46 SS you had in your signature line???!??!?!?!!

It's still around brother! lol If i ever decide to sell it, you would be the first i make the offer to! (thumbs u

52 is a sweet Zeck cover!!!

Sweet!

52 is a sweet Zeck cover!!!

YOOOO, JOE! :grin:

I am excited to finally have some Batman books signed by Shelly. I waited just about 3 years for this to happen.

Bat129.jpg

I could have sworn this was at least an 8.0. I must have have missed something.

Tect292.jpg

Great books! :applause:

Finally, some JR JR sigs!

asm229A.jpg

Love this book! :applause:

Actually got this done last year at SDCC, just now got around to taking it out of the poster tube. This was alot of line waiting.

poster4.jpg

signed by Peter David, Jeph Loeb, Arthur Adams, Mike Mckone, Brian Michael Bendis, Mark Morales, Audrey Adams, Dan Slott, Jim McCann, Joe Quesada, Paolo Rivera, Terry Dodson, Rachael Dodson, Whilce Portacio, Matt Fraction, Dennis Calero (plus sketch), Chris Claremont, Milo Manara (plus sketch), Simone Bianchi, Frank Tieri, Adam Glass, Shawn Crystal (plus sketch), Stuart Immonen, Kathryn Immonen, Mark Brooks.