• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,961 posts in this topic

Happy with Jim Lee on one of my favorite series as the first CGC SS in my collection

IMG_2689_zpsb4635460.jpg

IMG_2692_zps27e1e84d.jpg

And then following it up with a favorite writer in Brian Michael Bendis

IMG_2694_zps2105e8e5.jpg

All acquired off E-Bay, I'll have to add in some of my in person convention autos that aren't graded sometime.

Happy with Jim Lee on one of my favorite series as the first CGC SS in my collection

IMG_2689_zpsb4635460.jpg

IMG_2692_zps27e1e84d.jpg

And then following it up with a favorite writer in Brian Michael Bendis

IMG_2694_zps2105e8e5.jpg

All acquired off E-Bay, I'll have to add in some of my in person convention autos that aren't graded sometime.

Those are some nice WildC.A.T.s books. I was a huge fan of everything Image was putting out back when the original seven started it. I have always meant to get a Jim Lee signed WildC.A.T.s 1, congratulations.

Those are some nice WildC.A.T.s books. I was a huge fan of everything Image was putting out back when the original seven started it. I have always meant to get a Jim Lee signed WildC.A.T.s 1, congratulations.

Thanks, next up on the wantlist are J Scott Campbell signed Gen13 #1 and Danger Girl #1 (annoyed that this seller had the Danger Girl and I forgot to bid). I'm also looking to get a Michael Turner SS that will be a little more difficult, and Tony Daniel SS on The Tenth, Brett Booth on Backlash - both of those I'll need to get done myself though - not overly popular items!

Just got around to scanning my latest batch of Heroes books

Venom Lethal Protector signed by Mark Bagley

VenomLethalProtector1_zps5c6e4965.jpg

Detective 875 by Francavilla

DetectiveComics875_zpse1b181d7.jpg

Detective Comics 781 by Francavilla

DetectiveComics871_zps891cd1d5.jpg