• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,957 posts in this topic

Lucked into this one recently!!

photo_zps80420434.jpg

Now that is cool, but how many times have I said that about your SS books. Congrats.

+1

Great book Sean. (thumbs u

Thanks guys. It is from Kubert's last signing that I CAWed. He was impossible to track down that weekend. I got all of the books done that were my responsibility, but I never could track him down with another witness so I could get my own books done. :(

It is awesome to get a book done that weekend.

Lucked into this one recently!!

photo_zps80420434.jpg

Now that is cool, but how many times have I said that about your SS books. Congrats.

+1

Great book Sean. (thumbs u

Thanks guys. It is from Kubert's last signing that I CAWed. He was impossible to track down that weekend. I got all of the books done that were my responsibility, but I never could track him down with another witness so I could get my own books done. :(

It is awesome to get a book done that weekend.

Wow, I didn't realize your connection to that last signing Sean. I've bought several books he signed during that con and each time I've been thankful that other folks took the time to meet him there and honor his long, awesome career by getting his autograph. Glad you got this book!

My thanks to Rich Henn and I'm sure a few other boardies who made this happen. Not the only, (1 of 3) but certainly the highest on census right now.

Was a 9.6...then there was Rich Henn and CGC SS now

<a  href=Shazam1CGCSS98DennyONeal001_zps2ddc3d36.

Nice!

Here's an exciting cover by Jerry Ordway & Rich Buckler signatures.

It's probably the most popular book to get from the entire run.

DOC111314-11132014065200-0001_zps8ad9748f.jpeg

I just sold the one above, BUT here's my other All-Star Squadron #36 that I got recently back from CGC.

This one has Roy Thomas signature along with Jerry Ordway & Rich Buckler.

DOC120914-12092014065704-0001_zps71e57321.jpeg