• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Celebrity Q&A board

100 posts in this topic

Great idea.....but maybe some suggestions...

pre-ban Greggy from the entire Celebrity Q&A board (ok, just one suggestion)

Oh and Shield told me Sebastian Bach of Skid Row has a copy of AF#15....maybe he could be a guest....

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Define Celeb

Someone who can't handle the give and take of the regular forum.

okay, i see the take...looking for the give and coming up empty

There are a few mainstream artists and writers I'm friendly with who might be interested. Next time I see them can certainly ask if it is the sort of thing they'd be interested in doing. Can't make any promises, but I can try.

I would imagine that some of the major dealers/collectors who post here might be interested in doing a Q&A about their particular businesses/experiences as long as the questions are pre-approved.

• Administrator

Well certainly if any of the known names out there are reading this, they're welcome to send me a private message expressing confidential interest so I can get a sense of whether this would gain momentum.

• Administrator
Arch. if youre serious, start drafting the rules now so when a "celebrity" shows up we all know how to behave.... and keep your finger poised above the DELETE key!

Well, actually it'd be the opposite. The finger would be poised over the "let this one through" key. Nothing unapproved would see the light of day.

Arch. if youre serious, start drafting the rules now so when a "celebrity" shows up we all know how to behave.... and keep your finger poised above the DELETE key!

Well, actually it'd be the opposite. The finger would be poised over the "let this one through" key. Nothing unapproved would see the light of day.

that'll work

thumbsup2.gif

Define Celeb

Someone who can't handle the give and take of the regular forum.

okay, i see the take...looking for the give and coming up empty

Oh come on, you know! We take anything good that someone has to say and we sh#t all over it before throwing it back in their face. Silly boy. makepoint.gif

Great idea.....but maybe some suggestions...

pre-ban Greggy from the entire Celebrity Q&A board (ok, just one suggestion)

Oh and Shield told me Sebastian Bach of Skid Row has a copy of AF#15....maybe he could be a guest....

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

makepoint.gif