• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Celebrity Q&A board

100 posts in this topic

There should be a list of standard questions for each "celebrity" to answer. From there more specific questions to each person could be asked. That would kinda get the ball rolling as far as reading responses and hearing from the "celebrity"

the initial list of questions would have to be generic to writers, artists, others.

How about "Tales from the -script"? Okay, that one sounds lame too.

Wadaya mean "Lame too" confused-smiley-013.gif

Well, so far nothing really grabs the attention. So, yeah. They are all kinda lame. I kinda like the pun on a comic name like "Tales of Error" etc. But that's just me. The Behind The Masks thing is in that sort of ballpark. Yes, I get the Watchmen reference by the way.

Yes, I get the Watchmen reference by the way.

Damn those well-read hyper-postings newbies sign-rantpost.gif

hail.gif

Hey, how about Hero Worship? Well, I kinda used it for a post in GA but nobody looks at it anyway.

"Hero Worship" is a very cool title, but I don't think it's really fitting for that particular board...it makes it sounds like, Oh wow; I'm your number #1 fan, please bend over so I can crawl up your [embarrassing lack of self control]....

I think many creators don't go for the worship-status... confused-smiley-013.gif

i'd like to think that concepts like "celebrity" or "hero worship" would not be in the title.

"Creator's Corner" is bland-ish, but it's far and away the best of the nominees imho

Yes, I get the Watchmen reference by the way.

Damn those well-read hyper-postings newbies sign-rantpost.gif

hail.gif

Hey, how about Hero Worship? Well, I kinda used it for a post in GA but nobody looks at it anyway.

"Hero Worship" is a very cool title, but I don't think it's really fitting for that particular board...it makes it sounds like, Oh wow; I'm your number #1 fan, please bend over so I can crawl up your [embarrassing lack of self control]....

I think many creators don't go for the worship-status... confused-smiley-013.gif

Good point. Comic Personalities? That might work somewhat.

Um....... it's up.
Um...only the temporary name is up, not the permanent one.

I just posted in that forum. It's up.

Yes Norrin, the forum is up but the name of it will be changed from "Invited Guests Questions and Answers" to a more creative title.

Um....... it's up.
Um...only the temporary name is up, not the permanent one.

I just posted in that forum. It's up.

Yes Norrin, the forum is up but the name of it will be changed from "Invited Guests Questions and Answers" to a more creative title.

These any good? crazy.gif

"Creator's Panel"

"Creator's Podium"

"The Cyber Panel"

"Creator's Zone"

"Artists And Writers Forum"

"Celebrity Round Table"

These any good? crazy.gif

"Creator's Panel"

"Creator's Podium"

rip-offs from "Creator's Corner"

"The Cyber Panel"

Too "Dr who"-ish

"Creator's Zone"

Again,rip-off from "Creator's Corner"

"Artists And Writers Forum"

Yeah, leave out the inkers and letterers why don't you...like they get any respect as is....

"Celebrity Round Table"

Hoping that Dorothy Parker or Robert Benchley might drop in ?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif