• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's going on with the DonRosaCollection eBay account?

56 posts in this topic

I noticed the same thing. Several books I won are up again in the same grade. At first I thought maybe there was multiple copies of the same issue, but now that you have posted, I now wonder.

I noticed the same thing. Several books I won are up again in the same grade. At first I thought maybe there was multiple copies of the same issue, but now that you have posted, I now wonder.

I thought you were umbilically connected to Steve Wyatt? poke2.gif

They appear to be the exact same scans of the books I already won and are both in the same grade. I sent an email to Steven, but haven't heard back from him yet. There's also a book I'm interested in for sale, but it sold a few weeks ago to a reputable buyer, so I'm beginning to wonder if a bunch of the current auctions are mistakes.

I thought you were umbilically connected to Steve Wyatt? poke2.gif

sumo.gif

Is anyone scared yet?

Oh, this is just [embarrassing lack of self control] great! Me and eBay are almost done with each other.

Two of the books I won last week, and paid for on Monday via Paypal, have now been relisted. I won't be holding my breath on receiving them then, I suppose.

Or a [embarrassing lack of self control] refund.

frustrated.gif

Oh, this is just [embarrassing lack of self control] great! Me and eBay are almost done with each other.

Two of the books I won last week, and paid for on Monday via Paypal, have now been relisted. I won't be holding my breath on receiving them then, I suppose.

frustrated.gif

You're having a bad week aren't you? First with selling and now with buying.. stooges.gif

frustrated.gif

You're having a bad week aren't you? First with selling and now with buying.. stooges.gif

Yup. This has not been my finest hour. frown.gif

The only bright spot was Heritage getting NARUed. smile.gif

But then they got reinstated. frown.gif

Yeah, [embarrassing lack of self control] week all around.

frustrated.gif

Yup. This has not been my finest hour. frown.gif

The only bright spot was Heritage getting NARUed. smile.gif

But then they got reinstated. frown.gif

Yeah, [embarrassing lack of self control] week all around.

Relax...limey makepoint.gif