• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the comic/story you've read more times...

51 posts in this topic

to everyone

the title says it all. in your lifetime has a comics fan/reader, what was the story/comic you've read more times?! and what makes it so special/great for you?!

from my side i'm sure it was DD by Miller the roullette story whit bullseye on the hospital, hopeless and DD playing with his and bullseye life's. can't get enough of this story...simply fabulous.

followed by avengers annual 8...the story with thanos, avengers and cap. marvel is another classic that i can devouer everytime anyday!!!

there are many others, but these 2 always keep on blining their eyes to my comics geek heart... cloud9.gif

regards

This is a great thread!

Off the top of my head

Avengers 164-166 Nefaria is my all time favorite Avengers villain.

Camelot 3000 I pull that out ever year or two.

The Watchmen just to see if I missed anything else.

I love the Beta Ray Thor's.

X-men 108. The Imperial Guard is off the hook.

Dark Knight Returns.

The Entire Ostrander Spectre run 1-62. some of the best covers and best stories.

I remember reading Adventure 247 over and over again. The same with Flash 105 and the first 10 Justice League stories. After that it would be the first couple of Spiderman and the first Galactus story in FF. Then of course any and every Carl Barks duck stories.

Fantastic Four # 25 & 26. Marvel at its prime! cloud9.gif

FF #25 and #26 are third on my list.

1) Avengers #4 - fishing Cap out of the ocean

2) Daredevil #7 - DD vs Namor

3) FF #25 and #26 - Classic Thing vs the Hulk

4) FF Annual #3 - Sue and Reed's Wedding with the whole Marvel Universe too!

5) Avengers #16 - Out with the old, in with the new!