• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flying Donut is the coolest guy ever! Well, he and Darthdiesel...

60 posts in this topic

Let's discuss doing something nice for Flying Donut, he's the one who found the book. Had he sent it to me the first thing I would have done is scanned it for you gratis and then found him an appropriate gift. So why don't we just do what he mentioned at the dinner but also put our heads together, kick in some dough and find something nice for the donut? Now that sounds like a fair and unselfish way to go and a very cool way to settle this. flowerred.gifthumbsup2.gif

Let's discuss doing something nice for Flying Donut, he's the one who found the book. Had he sent it to me the first thing I would have done is scanned it for you gratis and then found him an appropriate gift. So why don't we just do what he mentioned at the dinner but also put our heads together, kick in some dough and find something nice for the donut? Now that sounds like a fair and unselfish way to go and a very cool way to settle this. flowerred.gifthumbsup2.gif

Thanks cloud9.gif but you don't have to do anything. Its all about good karma.

I think everybody on the boards ought to have their heads up for books people REALLY want and if they see them, just buy them.

Thanks cloud9.gif but you don't have to do anything. Its all about good karma.

I think everybody on the boards ought to have their heads up for books people REALLY want and if they see them, just buy them.

Received the book today. Flying Donut packed it well and graded it well.

Thanks again for the book!

Shawn

It's a nice looking book tim, I offered 150.00 for it but Shield want's to hang on to it, so if anybody out there knows of a Top Notch Laugh 35 for sale please let me know.

To anyone who remembers this thread - I sold the book to Vince for $120, which is what I paid FD for the book. I was only delayed in getting it scanned.

Vince's run of Top-Notch is complete, and everyone is happy. Or at least I'm happy.

acclaim.gif

It's a nice looking book tim, I offered 150.00 for it but Shield want's to hang on to it, so if anybody out there knows of a Top Notch Laugh 35 for sale please let me know.

To anyone who remembers this thread - I sold the book to Vince for $120, which is what I paid FD for the book. I was only delayed in getting it scanned.

Vince's run of Top-Notch is complete, and everyone is happy. Or at least I'm happy.

acclaim.gif

893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif