• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Newbie saying hello with Pics!

65 posts in this topic

Thanks for the pic help guys.

To sckao, I bought most of what you see years ago when I was a regular at shows all over Dallas and of course a few local shops. Friendly with the owners never hurt me or being the first one to pick through a collection. I miss those times before ebay and cgc but ebay and cgc have there advantages also so what can I say.

Now, ebay is where I spend most of my cash. I've had some damn good purchases and some trash of course but haven't we all.

Hey awesome books! what is the grade on that X-Men 1? That is the whitest x-men 1 I have ever seen!

The X-Men #1 is only a 3.0.

I should have mentioned I adjusted the brightness and contrast before posting the pics cause my camera isn't the best.

Once again thanks for the welcome everyone. thumbsup2.gif

I see you have a Detective #59 (2nd appearance of The Penguin). 893applaud-thumb.gif Do you have any other early Detective/Batman comics?

This is one of my favorite books I have.

Unfortunately that's my oldest DC book.

I do have a couple of Batmans from around 52' and some Wonder Woman also but most of my collection as you can see is Marvel.

Hey awesome books! what is the grade on that X-Men 1? That is the whitest x-men 1 I have ever seen!

The X-Men #1 is only a 3.0.

I should have mentioned I adjusted the brightness and contrast before posting the pics cause my camera isn't the best.

Once again thanks for the welcome everyone. thumbsup2.gif

Glad to see someone adjusting the pics, rather than "adjusting" the comics. thumbsup2.gif

Welcome. hi.gif

A little help for a newbie

1107632-PICT0286.JPG

I love how the World's Finest #71 overshadows all those Marvels 893applaud-thumb.gif

I could agree with that if the Ghost Rider was the ONLY marvel there.

But you're entitled to your own opinion. screwy.gif