• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is this???

17 posts in this topic

Storm??? Giant-Girl??? Ohhhh, my head... frustrated.gif

MARVEL ADVENTURES THE AVENGERS #1

Written by Jeff Parker

Penciled by Manuel Garcia

Cover by AARON LOPRESTI

When global threats surface, they have to contend with the combined might of: Captain America! Storm! Iron Man! The Hulk! Giant-Girl! Wolverine! Spider-Man! Still, powers higher-up think their new computerized defenses will be even MORE reliable than our heroes. (Just wish they hadn’t named the system ULTRON...!)

32 PGS./All Ages ...$2.99

MARADVAV001_COVb.jpg

Cassie is called Stature? Man, I would think Giant Ant Girl would work be more catchy. grin.gif
When "grown" there is no ant powers. In the A-Next universe she is known as Stinger, where she is able to shrink.

as with all of corporate america...mergers and downsizing are the norm.

professor x bought the avengers but realized he had too many people so he laid off a bunch of them, keep only the most noisy and loud talking bunch, thinking they were also the hardest workers.

that is no longer peter parker under the mask...prof x doesn't want the world to know that he has outsourced the role of Spider Man to Patel Parker from India for 1/5 the cost of Peter.

he's glowing, too.

seriously, look at this.

1110271-MARADVAV001_COVb.jpg

Glowing?

sorry, the glowing comment was about the Hulk.

here, Marvel, i fixed Wolvie's arm for you. it was done in Fireworks with a mouse, so it's a bit rough, but it's still better than that up there

1110294-MARADVAV001_COVb.jpg

1110294-MARADVAV001_COVb.jpg.44e95ba23f10ea72d8dc4e9dc7a15316.jpg

he's glowing, too.

seriously, look at this.

Glowing?

here, Marvel, i fixed Wolvie's arm for you. it was done in Fireworks with a mouse, so it's a bit rough, but it's still better than that up there

No offense, Sal. But that arm looks even more misshaped.

And I doubt that is Cassie Lang suddenly hanging with the big guns of the Marvel U. She's only 16 in Young Avengers. She would be way to unexperience3d to be on that team. Was there ever another Giant Woman?

he's glowing, too.

seriously, look at this.

Glowing?

And I doubt that is Cassie Lang suddenly hanging with the big guns of the Marvel U. She's only 16 in Young Avengers. She would be way to unexperience3d to be on that team. Was there ever another Giant Woman?

none taken. i blame the source material. and trying to draw with a mouse. not easy

he's glowing, too.

seriously, look at this.

Glowing?

none taken. i blame the source material. and trying to draw with a mouse. not easy

Haha, very true.