• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rarest Modern Comic

50 posts in this topic

I realize I'm a little late on this one...

"...although it's a manufactured collectible..that's not the question..it's which book is the rarest." Using this definition, I would have to say that the rarest Modern books would be the Chaos Omega editions. Print run of 1 copy.

oh come on, there has to be some creator owned vanity comic that was printed in a tiny number and sold out of just one or two shops that isn't some sort of variant.

Comixpress mouseguard 1 (not a variant but considered to be the true frist printing. Although an independent comic it is considered pretty mainstream) I think there are 250 copies.

oh come on, there has to be some creator owned vanity comic that was printed in a tiny number and sold out of just one or two shops that isn't some sort of variant.
These were limited to 20 copies each, I don't think he ever sold through all of them either

10-12-08001.jpg

These are the sketch cover editions but all versions had the same print run, I have them all but don't seem to have a pic of the whole set. Here's one of the regular covers

allisonpreviewAcover.jpg

Dead At 17 Fiasco. 20 printed and it's not a cover variant. All interior contents are exclusive to those 20 copies and so far have never been reprinted in their entirety anywhere.

You beat me to it. I remember another thread this book was discussed in.

Dead At 17 Fiasco. 20 printed and it's not a cover variant. All interior contents are exclusive to those 20 copies and so far have never been reprinted in their entirety anywhere.

I used to own one :D

Probably won't be lucky enough to find one again, but it would be nice

I used to own one :D

Probably won't be lucky enough to find one again, but it would be nice

That's one you should have never let go. :eek: