• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronze Age Horror #1

15 posts in this topic

I've got four nice BA horror books that I'd like to get you guys to grade. I think they are very nice looking books. Pages are as least off-white to white. Back covers are clean and white. I welcome your opinions...

BA Horror #1: Ghosts #1

1119498-Ghosts1.jpg

1119498-Ghosts1.jpg.2f7370b8d20136979a2a6a0634e19af8.jpg

TOD:

4.0 because it's a marvel...seriously, another nice one 9.4. Take all my grades with a grain of salt though, I'm viewing these on a POS laptop monitor so can't see any "hidden" defects. And sometimes see some defects that aren't there at all.

Let me know, if you are selling The Ghost #1. The Grading Bastiche says...9.2 but with the condition that back is as good as the front. I would say Witching Hour #1....9.0. Witching Hour #10....9.2. TOD sorry, I refuse to grade that title(I get nauseous when I think of that title for some reason).

BTW< Sterling, did you mke it to the show this past Sunday? Never much BA horror stuff there, but I did manage to find a nice HOM 256. Lots of nice Silver Age stuff for sale though.

Heading out the door now to visit my daughter in Washington DC. Wonder if there's any good places to buy comics up there?

Thanks, guys for the grades. They are all very nice books IMO, except, of course for the TOD, which, we all know, is just a horror wantobe.

You can send misfit wannabe's to Mass takeit.gif