• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM HOS

10 posts in this topic

The Grading Bastiche says.....HOS #105 9.0, HOS #113 9.0, HOS #120 9.0. You know, you really need to up the size on these, preliminarily they are 9.0 all of them but it you upped it to 900 x whatever it would fit just right and probably give enough of a look to give an idea of the grade.

I'll take 105 and 113 off your hands since you wont be happy with the CGC grades poke2.gif

None of these are CGC bound....I'm still getting my raw inventory in order...these will probably all get into the marketplace at some point....I have probably 200 comics not in strict NM I am currently assessing.

Looking at the scan, I'd have to say that I agree with everyone's grades on 113. Maybe I was too harsh on it. I'll check it out when I get home, cause now I'm wondering. I do know that my grades involved me and one of my other collector buddies who looked them over. If the person could justify the tougher grade, that's the grade we gave the book. Call it CGC grading without the plastic.

He grades even harsher than me, as I want to make sure if/when I sell these that everyone will be happy with the grade.

The Grading Bastiche says.....HOS #105 9.0, HOS #113 9.0, HOS #120 9.0. You know, you really need to up the size on these, preliminarily they are 9.0 all of them but it you upped it to 900 x whatever it would fit just right and probably give enough of a look to give an idea of the grade.

Sticking to my guns here. The 113 could go lower, I suppose.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif