• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FINAL 24 HOURS TO VOTE - CGC FORUM TOP 20 BRONZE AGE COVERS

17 posts in this topic

The deadline is Tomorrow (Feb 23) 12 Noon Pacific Standard Time to vote for your favorite Bronze Age covers. For a complete list of Comic Book Covers Nominated click on the LINK TO NOMINATIONS LIST AND SCANS OF ALL THE BOOKS. Placing are far from set with many books leading by very small margins. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thanks to everyone who participated so far - the response has been great. thumbsup2.gif

Scott is involved in some litigation in LA this week, when he gets back we will compare notes to make sure we have all the votes and that our score's match. Then I will be posting the Top 20 after which I will release the results for all the covers and who voted for what, unless someone asks me to keep their vote confidential.

As I thought there will be a few surprises and it was VERY VERY close, with some books edging out others by 3rd, 4th and 5th place votes. But I want to compare with FFB first to make sure my list is accurate.

Thanks again to all who participated. 893applaud-thumb.gif

please mark my picks in bold, because if some fan-boy wants to second-guess my picks, he can go fist himself

Obviously you don't receive enough abuse on these forums. grin.gif

yah.

course, not sure what i would do to engender any abuse, so i'm not that surprised to be honest