• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Astonishing X-Men #13 (Spoilers, perhaps)

8 posts in this topic

Well, no spoilers as yet, but damn. Whedon writes a really, really good comic book! I'm SUPER-geeked about what he's got in store for this next arc!

And I never geek about these damned things. Never.

Well, hardly ever.

well it's times like these that drive me crazy, knowing full well that it can't read it until next saturday (march 4th) and I can't read about it on the internerd as I don't want any spoilers frustrated.gif

oh well, sounds like it's going to be worth the wait cloud9.gif

It's a fantastic book! It's so good, I wish I could wait until the TPB comes out so I could read it all in one sitting... there's no way that will happen, though. insane.gif

well it's times like these that drive me crazy, knowing full well that it can't read it until next saturday (march 4th) and I can't read about it on the internerd as I don't want any spoilers frustrated.gif

oh well, sounds like it's going to be worth the wait cloud9.gif

It's a fantastic book! It's so good, I wish I could wait until the TPB comes out so I could read it all in one sitting... there's no way that will happen, though. insane.gif

Yeah I know, you'll need some serious Jedi mind skills to wait that long sumo.gif

People knock modern comics on these boards but the quality nowadays just shines thru (sometimes....... yeahok.gif)

Well, no spoilers as yet, but damn. Whedon writes a really, really good comic book! I'm SUPER-geeked about what he's got in store for this next arc!

And I never geek about these damned things. Never.

Well, hardly ever.

I know the feeling. The fact that he's making THIS setup work so well is testament to the fact that he really can write this stuff.

It was good. Almost as good as Cassady's beautiful artwork. cloud9.gif

Since the two titles he works on come out so infrequently, I tend to forget just how good he is. I can't describe it, but there's something to his art that nobody else has.

It was good. Almost as good as Cassady's beautiful artwork. cloud9.gif

Since the two titles he works on come out so infrequently, I tend to forget just how good he is. I can't describe it, but there's something to his art that nobody else has.

Clarity.