• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your thoughts on a bonus for completion?

61 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Recently we have been discussing the possibility of including a completion bonus in the registry. It is our goal to make the registry fun and compelling for participants. So, we would like to know what you think.

Do you think there should be a bonus for completion?

If so, do you have thoughts on what the bonus should be at different points (at 50% complete, 75% complete, etc.)?

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

Switch that Head with Jessica Alba's and I say let the races begin!!!! poke2.gif

This is the second lady at CGC you`ve dissed for no good reason whatsoever. Do you truly lack any social graces, or are you just truly a ? mad.gif

I am probably a . crazy.gif No, man. It is a running joke, I have going with a post I have in the watercooler. Someone, said they thought Dena was a Babe. I said, "She's Cute, but not a babe" As we all know, the cute ones are the keepers but people are taking it that I am insulting Dena. That is not the case. She's attractive, just not Jessica Alba attractive. Besides, what does it matter? Jeez, I am some loser in Arkansas. insane.gif

• Administrator
shy.gif Hmmm, a comparison to Jessica Alba. Let's see...I'm just 10 years older, have two children and live my life sans a makeup artist, hairdresser and personal trainer. I'm a real woman living a real life. cool.gif

Yes, and you are doing an amazing job. Still like Jessica Alba better. Just picking on you, Dena. flowerred.gif

Come on now, give Dena a break. She just admitted she's almost 40, has a bunch of kids, doesn't wear make-up, do her hair, or workout. I think she looks fabulous under all those circumstances.

devil.gif (just kidding with ya Dena)

Dude, cut me some slack. I was going to go in a long diatribe here but let's just say I have a case of "Foot in Mouth" disease and leave it be, please? Dena, if I hurt your feelings in anyway, I apologize. I know, all too well, how judgements based on appearance tend to be shallow and vain. sorry.gif

You guys don't get it. Jessica Alba is a media/photoshop fabrication. I'll take real over CGI any day of the week.

Red

I'm actually not a Jessica Alba fan myself. I've always been way more into real women. Never liked Pamela Anderson or Britney Spears, but did like Jennifer Love Hewitt and Natalie Portman. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I was infatuated with Ami Dolenz though. Anyone remember her?